The future Mrs. Smith :)

Welcome to My Blog!

A very inspirational pick-me-up for the day, and days to come...:)

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future!"
~Jeremiah 29:11


This verse is what has gotten me out of ruts, broke down doors, and made answers to life decisions appear out of the blue. It is my positive piece of scripture that God has shared with me many millions of times, and thankfully many more times to come! :)

New Beginnings :)

New Beginnings :)
now its an official promise with the love of my life!!! :)

"I think our love can do anything we want it to.."

Thursday, April 3, 2008

SO ITS BEEN FOREVER & A DAY....!

So it has been forever and a day since I have written, and I do apologize for non-updates!!! This semester has been CRAZY busy, but in 4 more weeks, I will be almost done, and my darlin will be home for a while from school! YAY! :) I was so excited because I went to stay with him and lacie earlier in the week for a couple of days, and we had such a great time! He had to come back home during the middle of the week for his monthly drill date, and he will be qualifying for the rifle range. I pray he gets expert, because that is the class he really wants, and I know he can do it. I miss him Like CRAZY, (2 crazy's in one entry, boy u can see how busy my life is right now!! haha) but thankfully I just got to talk to him, and he will be coming home tomorrow night! :)

As of right now, I am about 5 weeks away from heading to Italy for 2 weeks for a class required for my major. Well, the Italy destination is not required, but it sounds much better if you say it is! :) I'm a little freaked out about the plane ride, but you know, overall, I know It will be such an AMAZING experience! I especially stoked because I am going to get to actually teach a lesson in an Italian school setting! YAY for some culture!!! Hopefully this experience will better my teaching, and help me learn so much more!

My papa celebrated his 80th bday today, and I was so thankful that God gave us another year with him. He is such a fabulous papa. I miss him so much, and I wish I could see him more than I do now. It's so hard with a busy lifestyle and especially rising gas prices to make trips 3 and 4 hours away to see my family. (even though my fiancee does it constantly, bless his heart) I have had guilt about that many a times, but I know in my heart that I do make the best of the opportunities I get to see my family, and phones are always available for usage, and I use them! :)

We are currently looking for houses and wedding sites, and nothing is set in stone yet. We have found a fabulous wedding site; however, and we found a precious little house last weekend that just struck us in a good way! I love the adventures we have together in starting our life together! It's amazing learning and exploring life changing steps with your life "partner" whom u love so much. I love having this time to be with one another and make big decisions between the two of us, and being a wife just makes me smile soooo BIG everytime I think about it, (which is many times throughout my day!) :):) But anyhow, I have been procrastinating a paper that I should have wrote earlier, so I reckon I will go try and get on that...or maybe I'll put if off one more day till tomorrow and go to sleep!?!?....oh life is good! :)

5 comments:

Lacie said...

Britt,
I love you and I am so glad that you and Levi found each other, that was a day that God was smilin down on earth:) You are goin to make a great wife, mother, sister, ect.!! I did enjoy the pancake, thankyou. Well I am headin to bed, Love You:)

Leah-Joy said...

It is good to hear from you!!! But we all have our busy times!!! we are all so happy for you and Levi!

Come see me if you have time!

Noel said...

So happy for you!
Keep lookin' up, the end is in sight:)

praying for you and Levi,
Noel

Deborah said...

You are going to be such an awesome teacher - the kind that a child will remember his whole life.

I am so glad that Levi has someone who loves him so much.

You're doing a great job in school - keep looking ahead, but take one day at a time.

I love you ~
Deboo

Jenny said...

Hey darlin'!! We're going to have to add a new post to this site real soon!!!! Love you...Jenny