The future Mrs. Smith :)

Welcome to My Blog!

A very inspirational pick-me-up for the day, and days to come...:)

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future!"
~Jeremiah 29:11


This verse is what has gotten me out of ruts, broke down doors, and made answers to life decisions appear out of the blue. It is my positive piece of scripture that God has shared with me many millions of times, and thankfully many more times to come! :)

New Beginnings :)

New Beginnings :)
now its an official promise with the love of my life!!! :)

"I think our love can do anything we want it to.."

Thursday, April 24, 2008

"We" signed a contract today!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IM SO EXCITED!!! :)

WE FOUND A HOUSE!!!!!!!! oh my goodness! Where to even start about the amazing blessings of this week! Last Saturday my darlin called me at work sounding very frantic. All i could think of was he got a massive bass, and I couldn't wait to hear about it! (Those of you who know him, know that his voice must have been pretty happy for me to be expecting that! haha) But boy was I ever wrong...he found a beautiful little house about 2 minutes from town, and he was beyond excited about it! So then of course, I became excited and just prayed to God that I loved it as much as he did! :) So after work we looked at just the outside, and it was GORGEOUS!!!! It is beautiful and antique, a house built in the 50's with a welcoming floral entrance, and a pecan tree and an apple tree! Those were two of my favorite things! :) The most exciting thing for me was that we were both excited and just smiling so big together, and the place suited us and our likes so well.

So then Sunday I had to work, and we made an appointment with the owner for as soon as I got off. Jenny and Keith and Cody brought my darlin and they all came and picked me up! We went and toured the inside, and it was just as beautiful as the outside. Everything about this house just beamed in my heart, and I was just overwhelmed by that intuition that God gives us females about things. I began to zone out while the owner was speaking, and I could just see us living in this house and starting our life together within those walls, and I could not have been happier!!! :) When we left, I could tell the look on Levi's face said the same thing as mine. We talked and decided this was the house for us, and we wanted to do anything in order to get it.

Levi called the man back and made him an offer and Monday morning we were at the bank filling out loan papers!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH it is beyond amazing how God takes care of us and our relationship. I love that man more than anything on this earth, and we cannot even believe all of this is happening but we know it is right. We do not know everything by any means, but that is the joy of it all...exploring life together. We do know we love eachother, and this house is for us. I felt it when we went inside, and I just cried that night thinking about how blessed we are to have eachother and such wonderful people working wth us! :) As of today, I have been going back and forth to the bank throughout the week, and Keith and I met the owner to sign the papers this morning that holds the house for us in time to process the loan! He signed for Levi, and I signed my name, and I literally could not contain myself!!!!! :) So to hear the bank put it, in a few more weeks, it should all be processed with hopefully not any problems, and the house will hopefully be ours!!!!! :):):):):):) I went and spoke with a lady at the bank to finalize some information this afternoon, and I have another appointment the first of next week with another banker. It was the best feeling ever having our names together on that piece of paper! To potentially have something that is ours, in our name, and the start of our life together. Nothing else matters as long as we have eachother, not the furniture, the paint, vacations, jewelry, I just want to be with my darlin in that house and for the rest of our lives!!!!! :)

My parents are coming up this weekend, and I am sooo excited!!! My little mama has already started offering to come up and provide some floral help, because she is amazing at growing flowers!!! I cant WAIT!!! :) Also, we decided, that if we get this house, that is the place we are going to get married!!!!! :) I've always wanted to be that girl getting married in her front yard, and I told Levi that if we get the house, I just couldn't imagine any other place being more romantic or more perfect than getting married in the front yard of our very first house together!!! :):) We are still figuring out a date, cause its going to be before May 09, our original date, we just don't know when yet. But after this busy week, we can take some relaxation time and figure out a date that works for us! This week has been amazing, and oh yes, I have the start of our paperwork already in a folder that i entitled, "our first house" documents!!!!" I called Levi today to tell him about it and he just laughed! :) I took a few minutes to decipher what the best name would be for our folder, so there you have it! haha It made me sooo excited just writing our house in the same sentence!!! I can't wait to learn all the things that come along with being a homeowner and a WIFE!!!!!!!! And most importantly, I get to learn and experience all these wonderful adventures and life changing things with my partner, and my best friend. We always tell eachother that everything is a partnership between he and I in all that we do, and that is all that matters. I love that man soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much....he is truely amazing. :)

I am BEYOND ready to marry that man and finding this house was nothing short of a miracle. We are so thankful!!! I love this time in our lives. It is sooo exciting and it just feels great to make our own decisions together, and to make them as a team. The only opinions and concerns we have are with one another, and I think that with all that love and consideration for one another, our house will be the warmest and happiest place on earth!!!! :) Please say prayers that everything continues to run smoothly!!! :)

Thank you Lord for sending us this place!!!!! and Thank you for sending me such a wonderful life partner and best friend!!!! :)

5 comments:

Noel said...

I am so happy for you both! That is wonderful. I will be praying for you both. Oh, I passed State Boards! Praise the LORD!
Love ya,
Noel

Leah-Joy said...

It sounds so AWESOME!!!!! What a blessing!!! Hope that everything goes well!!!

Can you post some pics of the house?

Deborah said...

!!!!!!!!!!!!WOW!!!!!!!
I am so very happy for you and Levi. The house sounds just perfect ~ like a dream come true. I think it's so awesome that Levi found it, and knew that you would love it, too...I wish for you both MANY happy, happy years together in your new home.

I can't wait to see it :)

I love you both,
Deboo

Jenny said...

It truely is the perfect house for you both!! Love you lots!
Love you!
Jenny

Leah-Joy said...

We went by the house today on our way from a piano recital and I LOVE IT!!!! It is so sweet and homey! What a blessing!!