The future Mrs. Smith :)

Welcome to My Blog!

A very inspirational pick-me-up for the day, and days to come...:)

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future!"
~Jeremiah 29:11


This verse is what has gotten me out of ruts, broke down doors, and made answers to life decisions appear out of the blue. It is my positive piece of scripture that God has shared with me many millions of times, and thankfully many more times to come! :)

New Beginnings :)

New Beginnings :)
now its an official promise with the love of my life!!! :)

"I think our love can do anything we want it to.."

Thursday, January 10, 2008

I'm Back!!!!

*This was my remedy for alleviating itchy eyes from slicing onions!!! It worked!!!*

Let's just start this blog by saying....WHEW!!! It sure has been a long day!!! I had to come back from tifton :( where I have spent Sunday--this morning with my amazing darlin' and my bestest lacie mawie. I MISS THEM SOOO MUCH ALREADY!!! I had to be back for work this afternoon so It was a long drive, and then a long work shift. Now I am back at the Smith residence!


We had the BEST time this week!!! It always seems to amaze me how the long work weeks seem to never reach an ending point, yet fun and exciting days with the ones you love most seem to fly right out from under you, bop you on the head to force you back into reality, and then they are past memories! However, that is why it is always important to try and make the BEST memories!!!


Earlier this week, I had a cellulitous (sp?) infection on my arm that my precious second mama jenny cured with her T.L.C and extreme in depth knowledge about the medical world! Levi doctored it for me everyday in Tifton, twice a day! :) We hung out with lots of friends there, and I was blessed to meet some of the nicest people! It made me happy to see him have such great people to call on and hang out with while he's there! Lacie and I also got to have a lunch date together and have great conversation. She's such a great person, and I love her like a sister. We also got to lounge around for a bit on Monday and watch a great movie together!!! I love my lacie mawie!!!!!

We cooked last night (Levi & I).....i reiterate WE cooked...meaning I cooked too, and it came out great!!!! lol Like anyother 21 year old female, (I hope I'm not the only one! haha) I am working on,(in the little bit of spare opportunities I have in my life right now) trying to learn how to do some basic cooking so my future husband levi and I don't starve!!! haha We both made salsibury steak patties on top of warm buttery rice, and topped it all off with a helping of hot creame corn...YUM!!!!! It was wonderful!!!! I was sooo proud of us! We were cooking, singing and dancing, and occasionally passing some sugar to one another......... oh these are memories to cherish!!! :)

I can't Wait to head back to stay with them next weekend!!! Thank you Lord for such amazing people, and the amazing moments you allow us to have with one another!! Memories with the ones you love most, are truely what make life soo special :)

1 comment:

Jenny said...

I love hearing you are both learning to cook! And you guys are even trying new recipes!! How Cool.
However, we may need to get a suture kit from the hospital for ya'll to have handy. ;) Just kidding, sort-of.
I think I will try something new too.
Love you!
Jenny