The future Mrs. Smith :)

Welcome to My Blog!

A very inspirational pick-me-up for the day, and days to come...:)

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future!"
~Jeremiah 29:11


This verse is what has gotten me out of ruts, broke down doors, and made answers to life decisions appear out of the blue. It is my positive piece of scripture that God has shared with me many millions of times, and thankfully many more times to come! :)

New Beginnings :)

New Beginnings :)
now its an official promise with the love of my life!!! :)

"I think our love can do anything we want it to.."

Saturday, January 5, 2008

Words of Wisdom from my daddy...

"Haven't you read," he replied, "that at the beginning the Creator made them male and female and said, "For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife and the two will become one flesh? So they are no longer two, but one. Therfore, what God has joined together let man not separate."

Matthew 19:4-6

No comments: